This accreditation is proof that standard NF X 50-730 and certification regulation NF 237 are met, and guarantees that AFNOR CERTIFICATION regularly inspects easy access to the tourist office,
treating customer requests (in the office, by telephone and mail), adapted premises, information provided and that can be consulted, personnel availability, skills and training, the supervision of customer satisfaction.
Their address is : AFNOR Certification – 11, rue Francis de Pressensé – 93571 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS Cedex – France – www.marque-nf.com
0 892 68 48 28 (0.40 € / min)
Ideally situated on the old port, two steps away from the historical center, the Saint-Tropez Tourist Office informs you all year round and offers a personalized service, with special attention given to your needs and consideration for your observations.
The Tourist Office strives to offer you the very best service according to our engagements and the rules layed down by the national AFNOR standards bureau.
Always offering a better welcome, a better advice, better satisfaction
Read our commitments :
- Four permanent receptionists speaking several languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish.
- Same day treatment of your brochure requests by telephone, email, post and fax
- Satisfaction forms, suggestions and complaints forms at your disposal
- A Local Quality Committee comprised of town councilors and professionals taking into account your suggestions
Fill in our satisfaction form
Open everyday during peak season
Tourist Information Center (Quai Jean Jaurès) : open everyday except on Sundays from October (after “Voiles de Saint-Tropez” event) to Easter
Closed on December 25th & January 1st
July-August: 9.30 am -1.30 pm / 3 pm - 7 pm
January, February, March, October (after “Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez” event), November, December : 9.30 am - 12.30 pm / 2 pm - 6 pm
April, May, June, September & October (during "Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez" event) : 9.30 am - 12.30 pm / 2 pm - 7 pm
Information Desk (Parking du nouveau port) : open in July and August - Everydays : 10 am - 6 pm
All reception facilities available :
- Permanent reception at the Tourist Office, Quai Jean Jaurès, person to person or at distance (phone, fax, mail)
- Periodic reception at the Information Desk, Parking du Port in July and August (10 am - 6 pm)
- Ponctual reception for sea cruise calls on Saint-Tropez’s port from April to November.
- Reception during main events
A whole range of services and products
- Map and tourist guide on sale respecting our sustainable development approach, brochures, leaflets, information screens
- Ticket sales: shows/concerts, boat excursion tickets
- “Last minute” accommodation bookings : hotels, holiday rentals, guest houses, holiday resorts (15 € booking fee, payment options : cash and credit card)
- Interactive guided tours on iPod Touch/Phone: discovering Saint-Tropez freely and in your own time. iPod rentals everyday and all year round during the Tourist Office opening hours : 3 € per iPod. Available languages : French, English, Italian.
- Tours for groups, on request :0 892 68 48 28 (0.35 € / min), +33 (0)4 94 97 45 21 (from abroad),
- Individual guided tours (approx 1.30 hr) :
Wednesdays at 10 am, April to October starting at Tourist Office, Quai Jean Jaurès: 6 €, children under 12 years free
Thursdays at 10 am, commented visit of the Annonciade Museum’s summer exhibition: 6 € (Museum entrance fee not included)
All of Saint-Tropez Tourisme team at your disposal
Information Desk : 0 892 68 48 28 (0.40 € / min), +33 (0)4 94 97 45 21 (from abroad),
Director: Claude MANISCALCO -
Manager assistant: Valérie Vanden BOSSCHE -
Head of reception and Quality: Cécilia GIACOMOBONO -
Representative - Brochures and Internet: Laurent GROSSO - and Angéline RENOU -
Multimedia Department Webmaster: - Ludivine BONNEFOI BOLLACHE
Presse & Project Manager : Sabrina Noto
- Counselling and technical assistance to the town council in tourism matters
- Implementing the town council’s policies concerning tourism development
- Organising the reception of tourists in Saint-Tropez
- Promoting the destination in relationship with the Syndicat Mixte du Golfe de Saint-Tropez, national and regional competent bodies
- Touristic valuation of the Saint-Tropez’s heritage and council facilities
- Management of tourism facilities
- Conducting operations of general interest directly linked to the promotion of tourism as listed in the annual actions convention signed with the town hall.
- Information : brochures and Internet site
- Promotion-Communication - Press-Public Relations : fairs, workshops, press, press advertising
- Animation : animation of partner and provider networks and support for major events
- Marketing : providing services and selling touristic items
- Touristic coordination : interface between public and private bodies, communities and suppliers, implementing Saint-Tropez’s quality standards.
- Services for professionals : promotion and valuation of tourism and local highlights, micro observatory of tourist frequentation, coordination between tourism professionals, business tourism.
Our institutional partners : Saint-Tropez town hall, SIVU du Golfe (regional syndicate), Maison du Tourisme, ADT (The Var tourism comittee), Var Provence Cruise Club, Regional tourism committees, Atout France (Ministry of tourism).
And all our professionals : hotels, renters, restaurants, shops, services.
Saint-Tropez Tourisme is a member of : Atout France (www.atout-france.fr), Club Littoral (http://fr.franceguide.com), Fédérations Nationale et Régionale des Offices de Tourisme et Syndicats d’Initiative (www.tourisme.fr/http://visitprovence.com), Fédération Nationale et Régionale des Etablissements Publics Locaux (www.lesepl.fr/), Tourisme d'Affaires (www.franceguide.com/ta)
Contact from abroad : +33 (0)4 94 97 45 21
►Are you satisfied ? We appreciate your feedback : please click here to feel the questionnaires