Cette marque prouve la conformité à la norme NF X 50-730 et aux règles de certification NF 237.
Elle garantit que les activités d’accueil et d’information, de promotion/ communication,
l’évaluation et l’amélioration de la qualité de service sont contrôlés régulièrement par
AFNOR Certification – 11, rue Francis de Pressensé – 93571 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS Cedex – France – www.marque-nf.com
+33 (0) 4 94 97 45 21
Ideally situated on the old port, two steps away from the historical center, the Saint-Tropez Tourist Office informs you all year round and offers a personalized service, with special attention given to your needs and consideration for your observations.
The Tourist Office strives to offer you the very best service according to our engagements and the rules layed down by the national AFNOR standards bureau.
Always offering a better welcome, a better advice, better satisfaction
Read our commitments :
- Four permanent receptionists speaking several languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish.
- Same day treatment of your brochure requests by telephone, email, post and fax
- Satisfaction forms, suggestions and complaints forms at your disposal
- A Local Quality Committee comprised of town councilors and professionals taking into account your suggestions
Fill in our satisfaction form
Open everyday during peak season
Tourist Information Center (Quai Jean Jaurès) : open everyday except on Sundays from October (after “Voiles de Saint-Tropez” event) to Easter
Closed on December 25th & January 1st
July-August: 009h30-12h30- 14h30-19h00
January, February, March, October (after “Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez” event), November, December : 9.30 am - 12.30 pm / 2 pm - 6 pm
April, May, June, September & October (during "Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez" event) : 9.30 am - 12.30 pm / 2 pm - 7 pm
Closed on Sundays during winter and open every day during the summer
Information Desk (Parking du nouveau port) : Juillet/Aout 10am to 6pm ( closed on Monday and Sunday)
All reception facilities available :
- Permanent reception at the Tourist Office, Quai Jean Jaurès, person to person or at distance (phone, fax, mail)
- Periodic reception at the Information Desk, Parking du Port in July and August (10 am - 6 pm)
- Ponctual reception for sea cruise calls on Saint-Tropez’s port from April to November.
- Reception during main events
A whole range of services and products
- Map and tourist guide on sale respecting our sustainable development approach, brochures, leaflets, information screens
- Ticket sales: shows/concerts, boat excursion tickets
- “Last minute” accommodation bookings : hotels, holiday rentals, guest houses, holiday resorts (15 € booking fee, payment options : cash and credit card)
- Interactive guided tours on iPod Touch/Phone: discovering Saint-Tropez freely and in your own time. iPod rentals everyday and all year round during the Tourist Office opening hours : 3 € per iPod. Available languages : French, English, Italian.
- Tours for groups, on request : +33 (0) 4 94 97 45 21
- Individual guided tours (approx 1.30 hr) :
Wednesdays at 10 am, April to October starting at Tourist Office, Quai Jean Jaurès: 6 €, children under 12 years free
Thursdays at 10 am, commented visit of the Annonciade Museum’s summer exhibition: 6 € (Museum entrance fee not included)
All of Saint-Tropez Tourisme team at your disposal
Information Desk : +33 (0) 4 94 97 45 21
Director: Claude MANISCALCO
Assistant Manager: Valérie Vanden BOSSCHE
Head of reception and Quality: Cécilia GIACOMOBONO
Representative - Brochures and Internet: Laurent GROSSO - and Angéline RENOU
Multimedia Department - Graphic Designer -Webmaster : Ludivine BONNEFOI BOLLACHE
Project Manager : Sabrina NOTO
- Tourism Information : Stefano Vecchioni
- Tourism Information : Paola Valle
- Tourism Information Alexander Scholten
- Counselling and technical assistance to the town council in tourism matters
- Implementing the town council’s policies concerning tourism development
- Organising the reception of tourists in Saint-Tropez
- Promoting the destination in relationship with the Syndicat Mixte du Golfe de Saint-Tropez, national and regional competent bodies
- Touristic valuation of the Saint-Tropez’s heritage and council facilities
- Management of tourism facilities
- Conducting operations of general interest directly linked to the promotion of tourism as listed in the annual actions convention signed with the town hall.
- Information : brochures and Internet site
- Promotion-Communication - Press-Public Relations : fairs, workshops, press, press advertising
- Animation : animation of partner and provider networks and support for major events
- Marketing : providing services and selling touristic items
- Touristic coordination : interface between public and private bodies, communities and suppliers, implementing Saint-Tropez’s quality standards.
- Services for professionals : promotion and valuation of tourism and local highlights, micro observatory of tourist frequentation, coordination between tourism professionals, business tourism.
Our institutional partners : Saint-Tropez town hall, SIVU du Golfe (regional syndicate), Maison du Tourisme, ADT (The Var tourism comittee), Var Provence Cruise Club, Regional tourism committees, Atout France (Ministry of tourism).
And all our professionals : hotels, renters, restaurants, shops, services.
Saint-Tropez Tourisme is a member of : Atout France (www.atout-france.fr), Club Littoral (http://fr.franceguide.com), Fédérations Nationale et Régionale des Offices de Tourisme et Syndicats d’Initiative (www.tourisme.fr/http://visitprovence.com), Fédération Nationale et Régionale des Etablissements Publics Locaux (www.lesepl.fr/), Tourisme d'Affaires (www.franceguide.com/ta)
Contact from abroad : +33 (0) 4 94 97 45 21
►Are you satisfied ? We appreciate your feedback : please click here to feel the questionnaires