Crus Classé Tour
From 9 march 2020 to 9 march 2021
In the Golfe de Saint Tropez, we are lucky to have 3 Crus Classés : discover them from inside !
Owners of the Crus Classés de Provence gained their exceptional title Cru Classé in 1955 based on a study of their terroir, their knowhow and their reputation. 18 wineries (23 at the beginning) are based in Côtes de Provence and made their style evolve with their identity and rank today among the most exported wines of France. Take a day to get the chance to approach them from inside and to taste their wines which reputation is no longer to be made.
PROGRAM FOR 1/2 DAY
- 09h30 : meeting in Saint Tropez
- 10h00 : Introduction to the AOC Côtes de Provence, visit of the Domaine de La Croix, Cru Classé in La Croix Valmer next to the beautiful beach of Gigaro followed by a tasting of some of the wines of the property.
- 11h15: visit of Château Minuty, Cru Classé in Gassin and reknown all around the globe. This visit will end by a tasting of some of 4 of their wines.
End of Beyond The Wine services for the ½ day tour. Return to St Tropez.
PROGRAM FOR FULL DAY
- 1pm : lunch on your own in the beautiful village of Grimaud or booked with Beyond The Wine (extra cost)
- 3pm: Visit of the Château Saint Maur facing the Grimaud Castle with wine tasting.
- 4pm: back to St Tropez
End of Beyond The Wine services for the full day tour. Tours can vary depending on the period of the year.
More info on