Discover the Saint-Tropez Tourist Office
Saint-Tropez Tourisme (Tourist Office) welcomes you to his office in Quai Jean Jaurès, on the old Port.
Classified Category 1, Saint Tropez Tourisme offers a high level of excellence in achieving its missions of welcoming visitors, providing them with information and promoting the destination..
As part of a Quality initiative, Saint Tropez Tourisme works hard to give you the best service through its commitment and control of the Quality Tourism standards.
A team is at your disposal
The administration team
Director: Jean-François ANDRE
Tourist Office Manager: Laurent GROSSO
Executive Assistant, press & promotion Valérie VANDEN BOSSCHE
Reception Manager - Information and Quality and Guided Tours : Cecilia GIACOMOBONO
Marketing & Partnerships manager : Angéline GARNIER
Digital Assistant : Charlotte CUOMO
Marketing & Partnerships Assistant : Ornella OCCELLI
Reception Manager - Information and Quality
+33 (0) 4 94 97 45 21
Free access touch screen 24/24h.
Information and communication brochure edition, website, social networks
Provide an easily accessible reception area and information area.
• Facilitate your procedures.
• Provide furniture for you to sit on.
• Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
• Display and disseminate its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
• Offer you free access to wifi for tourist information
• Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday too during tourist or event periods.
• Respond to your mail all year round.
• Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
• Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
• Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website suitable for consultation via on-board media.
• Distribute tourist information also on paper translated at least in two foreign languages relating to: - all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number, level of classification. - monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites which may include the indication of usage rates, periods and hours of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal coordinates. - events and activities. - emergency telephone numbers.
• Update its tourist information annually.
• Post emergency phone numbers outside.
• Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
• Give you access to the availability of classified accommodation.
• Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
• Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
• Comply with the Tourism Quality certification requirements
• Provide you with a travel advisor.
• Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
Concerned about the continuous improvement of our services, and in order to meet your expectations, we have set up a satisfaction survey. Please take a few minutes to answer this questionnaire.
There is no right or wrong answer: it is your opinion that matters to us.
We thank you for responding as sincerely and spontaneously as possible.
A whole range
of services and products
Available languages: French, English, Italian.
Reservations and availability of accommodation
Book a room at the hotel in Saint-Tropez You wish to stay in Saint-Tropez ? Visit our page for accommodation in Saint-Tropez.
Hotels, flats, B&B, residences...
Saint-Tropez Tourisme proposes a reception of cruise stopovers at the Port of Saint-Tropez, from April to November.
During your stay, take advantage of the events organised by the town of Saint-Tropez to make your stay an unforgettable moment. Theatre, Concert, Rally, Sport, Nautical events, Exhibition.
Entertainment & ShowsBook your shows, events, leisure activities and excursions.
Our institutional partners
Municipality of Saint-Tropez, Communauté de Communes du Golfe de Saint-Tropez, Golfe de Saint-Tropez Tourisme, Agence de Développement Touristique du Var (ADT), Var Provence Cruise Club, Comités Régionaux du Tourisme Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur et Riviera, Atout France, Offices de Tourisme de France.
And all our professionals: hoteliers, rental property owners, restaurants, shops, services...
Saint-Tropez Tourisme is a member of :
"Our missions and services are guaranteed in compliance with the legislation and regulations in force, in particular with the provisions of the Labour Code, the Tourism Code, the General Code of Territorial Communities, the Building and Construction Code, the Environmental Code and the IT and Freedoms Act (relating to IT to files and freedoms and amended in 2006 by the Act on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data)".
Your opinion is important to us
Answer our satisfaction questionnaires by clicking here
Fun and relaxation in Saint-Tropez
Discover our list of activities to have fun and share with the family in Saint Tropez
Events in Saint-Tropez
Discover all the events of the year in Saint-Tropez - Music, regattas, concerts, theatre, bars, festive restaurants ...
All year round
Periods and opening hours
April to October
Monday to Sunday from 09:30 to 19:00
November to March
Monday to Saturday from 09:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:30
Closed on Sundays, 25 December, 1 January and except for events
From Monday to Friday
09h00 - 13H00
14h00 - 17h00