We are happy to see you and to welcome you
In accordance with the directives of the Government to limit the propagation of COVID-19 and concerned about the health of our visitors, our employees and their families, Saint-Tropez Tourisme welcomes you in the respect of sanitary norms and barrier gestures
Find all the measures established in order to receive you in the best conditions:
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is at your disposal.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in our offices.
- Rearrangement of our offices in order to welcome you while respecting the safety distance and respecting the distances
- Regular disinfection of products and furniture.
- Documentation that used to be self-service is now available on request
- Installation of Plexiglas panels.
- Payment by credit card is preferred and ideally contactless
OPENING OF THE VACCINATION CENTRE
EPHEMERAL CENTRE THURSDAY 29 JULY
The town of Saint-Tropez is opening its temporary vaccination centre (Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine) in order to adapt to the changing health situation and to provide rapid and local access to the people of Saint-Tropez and professionals.
– Opening on Thursday 29 July: - Centre open 7/7 from 2pm to 6pm until 11 August inclusive.
The recall campaign will run from 19 August to 1 September inclusive.
To make an appointment : 06 98 26 08 14
(telephone permanence 7/7 from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 17h)
12, avenue du 8 mai 1945 (former offices of the municipal police)