Domaine du Rayol, le Jardin des Méditerranées
Conceived by Gilles Clément, the Mediterranean Garden (50 acre) is an invitation to travel through Mediterranean landscapes across the world (South Africa, Australia, California, Chile, the Mediterranean Basin and the Canary Islands), as well as others with a drier or subtropical climate (Mexico, Asia, New Zealand and sub-tropical America).
- Free tour / Daily guided tours / Themed guided tours / Audioguide.
- Gardener’s Café-Restaurant: We look forward to welcoming you at the Café, located in the heart of the Garden, at the Farm, where you can enjoy Mediterranean garden-inspired cuisine at lunchtime, or have a refreshment break.
- Gardener’s Bookshop: The bookshop offers more than 2,500 nature-related books for everyone, from small children to scholars!
- Plant nursery: An environmentally friendly nursery with the goal of “producing without exhausting”. Here you will find the emblematic plants of the Mediterranean Garden.
- Workshops and trainings (in French).
- Activities for children (in French).
Download our brochure 2018
© Domaine du Rayol
Entrance with guided tour:
|Reduced fee (6-17 years old, students, unemployed, disabled)
|Under 6 years-old
|Family (2 adults and children under 18 years-old)
All year around
|January-February-March and November-December
||from 9:30am to 5:30pm
|April-May-June and September-October
||from 9:30am to 6:30pm
||from 9:30am to 7:30pm