A 20° spirit
Tea Tropézien is a spirit made from organic tea, plants and natural flavours, produced on the Saint-Tropez peninsula and made in France.
It is a 20° spirit with a low sugar content, packaged in 70 cl bottles.
It exists in 2 flavours: "Cherry" with red fruits and cherries, and "Green" with mint.
Tea Tropézien is the strength of a simple recipe made with natural products.
It can be enjoyed as an aperitif, plain or in a cocktail, with or without bubbles (with champagne, tonic or Prosecco), cold or hot, as a digestive and is a perfect accompaniment to desserts.
Tea Tropézien keeps perfectly and allows you to prepare simple and tasty cocktails quickly. It is a product with many possibilities.
Find all our recipes and suggestions on our website www.tea-tropezien.com
The product has already
seduced chefs in gastronomy!
Events where we have been a partner :
- The Blue Dinner in Saint-Tropez, organised by the world's best sommelier Philippe Faure-Brac
- The Turquoise Trophy in Saint-Tropez
- The Ramatuelle Festival in August 2021
- The Voiles de Saint-Tropez
- Chefs celebrate the Producers in Saint-Tropez
Find us in the Revue du Vin de France, in Var Matin and NRJ.
And on our social networks @teatropezien