Gastronomy & terroir
Château des Garcinières
Château des Garcinières
Located between Cogolin and Saint-Tropez, the Château des Garcinieres is a family vineyard since 5 generations. The organic cultivation and the winemaking process are carried out with the greatest respect for nature. The estate has the Independent Winegrower label and has no trading activity; their cuvées are therefore made exclusively from organically grown grapes on the property. The Valentin family welcomes you all year long to taste its wines in the tipical provencal Chateau.
The vineyard of 18 ha is situated in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez. It has a special charm and the family invites you to discover it. The vineyard has been renovated in 2015. Indeed, restored buildings, new stainless steel wine press and tanks, the estate has also got a Provençal seminar room.
Valentin family is a pure local product. In fact, Jean Valentin, Karine and Stéphanie’s grand-father (they are currently leading the estate), was a forest ranger and a wine-grower. Their father Louis, fascinated by the forest, has passed his knowledge and love of the land to his daughters. It is a vineyard, a profession, and a lifestyle that have been transmitted from generations to generations.
The motto of the estate: Nature is our guide.
- The rosé wine reveals scents of fresh fruits and flowers.
- Grape varieties: Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah.
- The white wine, dry and fruity, in a light yellow colour, with its acacia and hawthorn citrus aromas is perfect for fish and shellfish.
- Grape varieties: Rolle.
- The red wine is aged in oak barrels depending on the vintage. Soft and full, it will delight you with its exquisite flavors of berries and licorice.
- Grape varieties: grenache, Syrah
Production per year: 800 hl
Vineyard area: 18 ha
Grape varieties: Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Rolle, Grenache
Possibilité de location d'une salle de réception :
Le Château des Garcinières propose une salle de réception à louer toute l'année. Vous pouvez y réaliser divers événements professionnels et privés, séminaires, réunions, anniversaires ...
Informations techniques :
Taille: 90 m²
Capacité: 60 personnes assises
- Rétroprojecteur et système son
- WC accès handicapé
- 80 chaises
- Parking immédiat : 20 places et Parking à 150 m : 100 places
All year round
For the opening hours, browse our website.
Follow this company on
Château des Garcinières' staff